Enjoy Our Food Experience in Tuscany
Welcome to Toscana Mia
Toscana Mia is a passionate venture by Italian sisters Simonetta & Paola to introduce travelers to authentic and traditional Italian Cooking with locals, in our 700 years old property where we produce Extra Virgin Olive Oil .
We’ll cook together Home-style Tuscan and Italian 5 recipes using fresh, organic and natural ingredients and we’ll enjoy the meal like in a Italian family with a delicious Chianti Classico Wine.
This year cooking classes are for max. 4 person , so we can have social distance in the kitchen
Starting Time : 10:00 am or 4:00 pm
Duration: approx. 4 hours ( including meal) / from 10 am to 2 pm or 4 pm to 8 pm
Location : Toscana Mia Cooking School in Chianti
Number of Participants : minimum 1 person , max 4
Instructor: Simonetta or Paola de’ Mari
Our most popular menus:
- Antipasto (Starter) Bruschetta or Crostini with Herbs
- First Course Fresh hand-made pasta or Potato Gnocchi, or Pici(Tuscan big spaghetti) or Farro & Cavolo Nero (Tuscan vegetable soup)
- Pasta Sauces:Red or White, with meat or vegetables
- Second Course Roasted Meat Turkey Breast with Balsamic Vinegar or Chicken cooked Tuscan way , Stracotto al Chianti (beef cooked in wine)
- Stuffed vegetables or Savory Cake with Zucchini
- Dessert Tiramisu’ or Panna Cotta or Gelato or Olive Oil Cake
Many more dishes are available, and we always ask guests if they have any request, any food allergy or a preference for vegetarian or gluten-free dishes
Following the guidelines of the National Government and Tuscany Region, we guarantee safety distance during lesson and meal, availability of masks and sanitizers.
Book Your Cooking Class
For availability and booking ,please contact us by e mail ,call us or WhatsApp at +39 334 2476098 , Skype at toscana.mia or use the form below.
Italian Hands On Cooking Class in Tuscany
Poggio San Polo 2
53013 Gaiole in Chianti
Phone+39 334 2476098
Website Toscana Mia Cooking School