Enjoy Our Food Experience
INTERACTIVE ONLINE COOKING CLASS
Live Italian Cooking Class online
How does it work?
- You choose date and time you would like and how many devices (computer, tablet, phone) will connect.
- We are available from 6 am CET to 12 am CET also during weekends.
- We organise together the 2 recipes you’d love to realise with us
- For the booking you can pay by Credit Card,Paypal or Bank swift.
- We send you a Confirmation with List of Ingredients and tools necessary for the class. You can reach out for substitution suggestions.
- We’ll send you a link to connect with us. You don’t need a Zoom account
- The day of the class you click the link and you join us in our kitchen.
It can be also a Virtual Cooking Class Gift card.
Discover Our Menu
Here are some suggestions, but many more dishes are available. You can request other recipes and we confirm if they are realisable in 1 hour.
We welcome GF, vegetarian and vegan requests and take care of any possible food allergy or restriction.
Tuscan Tomato Soup
Warm Vegetable Appetizer
Bolognese Sauce (meat or veg)
Pici Tuscan Spaghetti
Cacio & Pepe Sauce
Aromatic Herbs Sauce
How to book
Euro 80 for 1 device
Euro 120 for 2 devices
Euro 160 for 3 devices
Euro 200 for 4 devices
Euro 240 for 5 devices
Euro 280 for 6 devices
Euro 320 for 7 devices
How to book
You choose menu, date and time you would like and how many persons will connect.
We are available from 6 am CET to 12 am CET .
For the booking you can pay by Credit Card,Paypal or Bank swift
Contact us using the form below ,email, WhatsApp
I’ve tried to make homemade pasta at home many times with little success. After my experience with the Toscana Mia sisters, I will never struggle again!
I made a delicious fettuccine with mushroom sauce during my experience and I could not be happier with the results or the session itself. The computer work, lighting, sound quality, and internet connection were SO impressive.
The cooking class online was private and I was so happy for that because I was able to chat with the sisters and ask lots of questions.
They also didn’t mind when my baby (who was watching the class while I was looking) squealed occasionally from her high chair.
I hope to visit Tuscany soon and meet these lovely ladies and see their beautiful home in person! Highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning something new and feeling (at least for 60 minutes) that you are in Italy!Sarah & Paul