Enjoy Our Food Experience
INTERACTIVE ONLINE COOKING CLASS
Italian Cooking Class online
How does it work?
- You choose date and time you would like and how many devices will connect.
- We are available from 6 am CET to 12 am CET
- You choose the recipe you’d love to realise with us
- For the booking you can pay by Bank swift or Paypal or and we’ll provide you the datas
- We send you a Confirmation with List of Ingredients and tools necessary for the class. You can reach out for substitution suggestions.
- One week before we’ll send you an invitation with a link to connect with us. You don’t need a Zoom account
- The day of the class you join and you’ll see us in front of you like around a table, ready for our recipe
Discover Our Menu
Here we have some suggested menus for you.
(Tuscan thick vegetable soup)
3 Pasta Sauces
Red, White & Green
Pici Tuscan Spaghetti
Cacio & Pepe Sauce
with 2 different fillings
Aromatic Herbs Sauce
How to use Truffles
No Eggs Tiramisu
These are some suggestions . Many more dishes are available, and we welcome GF and vegetarian requests and take care of any possible food allergy or restriction.
You can request other recipes and we confirm if we can prepare them in 60 minutes.
How to book
How to book
You choose menu, date and time you would like and how many persons will connect.
We are available from 6 am CET to 12 am CET so we offer time availability for all the world
Contact us using the form below ,email, WhatsApp
It costs :
Euro 80 for 1 device
Euro 120 for 2 devices
Euro 160 for 3 devices
Euro 200 for 4 devices
Euro 240 for 5 devices
Euro 280 for 6 devices
Euro 320 for 7 devices
For the booking you can pay by Bank swift or Paypal and we’ll provide you the datas
I’ve tried to make homemade pasta at home many times with little success. After my experience with the Toscana Mia sisters, I will never struggle again!
I made a delicious fettuccine with mushroom sauce during my experience and I could not be happier with the results or the session itself. The computer work, lighting, sound quality, and internet connection were SO impressive.
The cooking class online was private and I was so happy for that because I was able to chat with the sisters and ask lots of questions.
They also didn’t mind when my baby (who was watching the class while I was looking) squealed occasionally from her high chair.
I hope to visit Tuscany soon and meet these lovely ladies and see their beautiful home in person! Highly recommend this course to anyone interested in learning something new and feeling (at least for 60 minutes) that you are in Italy!Sarah & Paul